| || |
| || |
Customers Deploying Verint Solutions to Help With Business “Gamification”
Customer-Centric Workforce Optimization Software Used to Improve Engagement and Business Results
MELVILLE, N.Y., April 18, 2013 — Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) today announced that customers are using its Impact 360® Workforce Optimization™ (WFO) software as part of their business gamification initiatives in order to encourage specific agent behaviors and achieve targeted customer experience and revenue goals. Early results show WFO solutions can play an important role in tying gamification to specific business processes, making them more fun by encouraging success and assisting the companies’ overarching customer strategies.
|Share this CRMAdvocate Story
Organizations worldwide are asking themselves: What kind of customer experience do they provide? Are customers pleased? Do internal processes help or hinder service delivery? Are processes intimidating or fun? And how can they perform better and more cost effectively across their contact center, branch environments, and marketing and customer care, as well as back-office operations?
According to Ovum’s March 2013 report titled Gamification: A New Approach to Tracking and Improving Agent Performance, “Gamification will be a growth market among contact centers, which can use scoreboards and badges to track agent behavior and performance with a higher degree of clarity. Agents can view their own progress and have more visibility into their own performance scores. They are motivated by healthy competition, team challenges, and incentives to carry out certain tasks. Gamification should enable agents to carry out customer transactions more effectively, with a higher level of confidence, which will ultimately improve customer satisfaction levels.”
Examples of how Verint customers are using its Impact 360 software to support business gamification include:
· Points and “badges”—Performance Management Scorecards define, calculate and display “award points” for employees with customer-configurable scores with icons that can be used as “badges.” Desktop and Process Analytics then collects the data that drives award points (e.g., closed tickets, closed contracts, etc.). The result can help organizations achieve greater morale and excitement around these tasks.
· Scoreboards and leaderboards—Impact 360’s dashboard displays the “points scorecards” for employees. Scorecards can also show “leader boards,” all updated in real time to motivate employees.
· Closed-loop feedback—Using the KPI gadget, employees get daily or intraday feedback on their “points” or “badge” status delivered directly to their desktops. The competition can help drive both motivation and excitement.
· Social collaboration and teams-setting goals—Scorecards can roll-up the individual “points” earned by employees to team points (or scores), thus driving greater collaboration and teamwork.
· Notifications and alerts—Users can receive alerts when they (or their team, or other teams) reach certain “levels” (or are falling behind reaching their level). This helps track behaviors and rewards achievements when goals are met.
· Incentives and awards—Users can automatically populate points awarded within the Workforce Management software to provide “winning” employees with desirable schedules/shifts. Impact 360 can also integrate with the customer’s incentive/benefits system to reward employees with tangible awards, helping boost sales.
Ovum’s Aphrodite Brinsmead, senior analyst, customer experience and interaction, shares, “Contact centers that are looking for ways to improve agent retention should consider revamping their incentivization and performance management systems by adding aspects of gamification. Although gamification is not a fix-all solution for agent motivation, it does provide an opportunity to improve business processes and collaboration.”
“Gamification should be closely aligned with existing scheduling and performance tools,” Brinsmead adds. “Enterprises are already monitoring performance for agents, but gamification scores and badges provide additional visibility for both agents and managers.”
Thousands of organizations around the world rely on Verint WFO solutions to help increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, enhance products and services, reduce operating costs, and drive revenue and competitive advantage. Learn more at www.verint.com.
About Verint Enterprise Intelligence Solutions
Verint® Enterprise Intelligence Solutions™ help organizations of all sizes capture and analyze customer interactions, sentiments and trends across multiple channels, improve performance and optimize the customer experience. The solution portfolio includes the Impact 360® Workforce Optimization™ suite and Voice of the Customer software, which serve as strategic enterprise assets for increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty, enhancing products and services, reducing operating costs and driving revenue.
About Verint Systems
Verint® (NASDAQ: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions. Its portfolio of Enterprise Intelligence Solutions™ and Security Intelligence Solutions™ helps organizations Make Big Data Actionable™ through the ability to capture, analyze and act on large volumes of rich, complex and often underused information sources—such as voice, video and unstructured text. With Verint solutions and value-added services, organizations of all sizes can make more timely and effective decisions. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in 150 countries, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, count on Verint solutions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place. Headquartered in NY, Verint has offices worldwide and an extensive global partner network. Learn more at www.verint.com.